RDK Electronics CO. offers the first buyer of this product a WARRANTY, from the date of production, against all manufacturing defects.
Terms and Conditions
The warranty will not cover any defects caused by accidents or natural disasters or wars; product and/or product parts that are subjected to wear that can be considered as consumable parts by their nature or even those made of glass.
The warranty is applicable from the Date of Purchase by the first user.
RDK Electronics reserves the right to make the final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.
This warranty means repairing the product and not replacing it by another; it does not include product accessories.
This warranty will be not activated unless documented by the seller along with agent stamp and signature.
The warranty is invalid under the following circumstances:
- If the defect is due to damage caused by incorrect use, incorrect maintenance (e.g. blocked pipes, product failure due to fluctuation in the electricity supply, or product that is connected to a private electric generator).
- If alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorized by RDK Electronics.
- In case of manipulating in the warranty card.
- If the serial number is totally or partially destroyed or removed.
- In case the warranty card or the invoice is lost.
Services: in case of warranty period ended, invoice loss, warranty card loss, or even those products not covered by warranty, RDK Electronics, will provide products fixing services for specific charges determined by RDK Electronics.
RDK Electronics, reserves the right to change or modify the "warranty terms and conditions" without prior notification.